- http://www.marriagemissions.com This Christian marriage website seeks to help those who are married and those preparing for marriage to be PRO-ACTIVE in helping to save marriage from divorce and to enrich it by offering INSPIRATIONAL, skill-building information which REFLECTS the HEART of CHRIST.
- http://safamily.co.za Focus on the Family provides care, advice, support and encouragement to families at every stage of life. We have worked hard to respond to the many real issues families face and to provide sound and practical guidance based on Christian principles. By providing valuable and relevant seminars and conferences, outreach programmes, resources on an array of important issues, personal counselling and prayer support, and much more, we aim to be the place families turn to for trusted help and encouragement!
- http://davecarder.com Never say never, because just when you think your marriage is safe from adultery is when you may be the most vulnerable. With eye-opening stories, clinical insights, and up-to-date data, Dave reveals what adulterers learned the hard way- and want the rest of us to know.
- http://www.keys4marriage.com Gustav & Elna Muller have more than 17 years marriage counselling experience and are presenters of a variety of successful marriage courses. Over the past few years more than 3000 couples have sought their help in the form of marriage counseling and they are well known speakers accross South Africa.
- http://www.stormieomartian.com I learned about the power of prayer and the great things that can happen when we pray. I learned about the importance of worshiping and praising God and the transformation that takes place in our souls when it becomes our priority. I learned that the more I obeyed God, the more I changed. In fact, God changed me and my life so much over the years that today I hardly recognized myself from the person I used to be. And the best part is I know that what He did in me, He can do in anyone. That’s why my goal in life is to help others find that same freedom, healing, restoration, fulfillment, and purpose that I have found. I want them to know the wonderful life-transforming power of God’s love and all that He has for them, so they can become all He created them to be.